Wild Women’s Retreat
Creating a Wisdom Council
With LeeAnn Heinbaugh, Journeys in Living
When: May 17-21, 2023 (6 pm Wednesday – 11 am Sunday)
Where: Woodstock, Vermont
Who: Max 8-10 Wonderful Women
Wildness is about freedom, passion, & embracing our innate nature as women.
This retreat was originally scheduled for the fall of 2020. I am beyond happy that we can finally open ourselves and gather again!
So many women, including me, talk about how we yearn for time with other women. Hold a deep desire to explore our soulful selves, know a deeper union with the stories we live by, and to embrace more of the flowering freedom that comes in living our truest natures.
I am blessed to live in a culture (Tzu’tujil Maya of Guatemala) that taught me about Women’s Councils. They are sacred space where our secrets and truths are held in honor, celebration, and compassion.
And this is what we’ll create together in the amazing space that is Leading Fields. This land is both beautiful and sacred.
The perfect place for us to create an abundance of wonderful stuff:
- Wise Women’s Council – Sharing, learning, healing, and growing our innate wisdom with each other.
- Explore – Journaling, meditation, Tarot, and some rest time.
- Sacred Tradition – I’ll share bits of the Maya Traditions and practices that can be lived in the Modern World. We’ll invite you all to share your own, creating a sacred little “cauldron” of wisdoms we share.
- Nature and Nurturing – walk the labyrinth and soak in the beautiful grounds.
- Venture into Woodstock – See the lovely town and enjoy a night (or two) out for dinner. An amazing food scene.
- Closing Ceremony – I’ll bring wonderful candles and other offerings from here in Guatemala and the Maya Tzu’tujil Traditions for our ritual.
And, as always, we will have lots of fun!!
The fee is $1250 per person for double and single occupancy rooms at Leading Fields. We have lots of interest so register early!
Double & Single room lodging at Leading Fields. Rooms assigned on a first come, first served basis. There are 5 Queen and three full beds, private and shared baths. All are beautiful.
Healthy and delicious breakfasts, lunches, and two dinners. Group time, materials, rituals supplies, and transportation for planned activities. Please let me know of any food preferences.
Airfare, transportation to and from Leading Fields, dinners out / ordered in (2), and any additional elected activities are at your expense. You may choose to arrive early or stay late to enjoy this wonderful area and all it has to offer.
Boston, Mass / Burlington, Vermont / Hartford, Connecticut / Manchester, NH. Note: Boston has a lovely first class bus with wifi if you do not want to rent a car. We will coordinate arrivals of participants for shared rides as appropriate.
We will begin on Wednesday at 6:00 pm for dinner and conclude on Sunday at 11am. Please schedule your arrivals and departures accordingly. When possible, please try to avoid late arrivals and early departures from the Retreat.
Email me (LeeAnn @journeysinliving.com) and I’ll send you additional details and links. Come join us for an amazing time with amazing women!